Thursday, January 12, 2012

First day in the CITY OF JOY

For sometime now I have been thinking a lot on transformation and transformaton and transformation and still transformation. As we stepped into this corporate world I hope everyone of us every single one of us has expected an entry similar to the king of bollywood with both hands stretched,relieved from any other pressure and free from every burden letting us feel the cool air on our faces… The expectations were high and what we got in terms of infrastructure,quality,facilities and vision was sky high.There was a feeling,a feeling like we have won the race we have done a tapasya and when the results flashed in our mail the tatasthu happened but little did we know that how much we had to learn on the first day itself… I was instructed by my friend to go to Haldirams and from there take down a bus to Unitech.Haldirams came and passed and I was sitting like a king in the auto then suddenly the autowale bhaiya turn towards me and said “What are you waiting for? Get out of the auto this is haldiram already are you going to sit the whole day here?” I was never expecting this on a morning that too on the first day…I realised there was much to life than just memorising and writing our exams and we haven’t conquered everything by just landing this opportunity,”Sustaining a position is always much harder than attaining it.” I asked myself Was I supposed to learn everything on the first day itself? Atleast the Autowale Bhaiya thought exactly the same.

1 comment:

  1. Your writings are simply true..It's plain & perfect. In a single paragraph u said something which can leave anyone in deep thought throughout it's lifetime or an year or just say a month or atleast for a day abt the thought that you wanted to convey. You hv already taken mine..appreciation is truely just..keep smiling.

    cheeersss!!
    Asif

    ReplyDelete