Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Will the man with a stick and spectacles be able to find a place in today's India

"The people of the coming generation will find it hard to believe that there lived a man named Gandhi made up of bones and flesh" quoted the most intelligent man so far on earth Albert Einstein.
The man who single handedly forced the 150 year long regime of the Britishers to break and saw them leave the country.
Given a thought if Bapu would be among us what would we have offered him in the country and what would be his reply on the designations offered to him?

President:I can't just be there to give women empowerment speeches and visiting foreign countries.
Prime Minister:The reason is obvious I was never weak and I am not weak I was not formed on coalitions.
Leader of the Opposition:Is there really one I Don't think so
Finance Minister:I don't want to drive my country's policy on the demands of people who proudly call us The Third World.
Home Minister:People are being burnt alive on the roads Is this what I have to be responsible of.
Foreign Minister:I would definitely not like to read other country's foreign policy and be unaware of it totally in front of the whole world.
Sports or Film Icon:With people of this stature who are supposed to be the role models of millions and billions across the country endorsing anything that comes their way.

I have a request in turn from the present day government if possible remove me from the currency as
I was ashamed I was being used in the parliament to buy votes.
It is me who is paid as bribes to all those unworthy people.
It is me who is being exchanged to buy liquors on my birthday.
And when people say "Money is the root of all evils" I feel that burdon on myself...

2 comments:

  1. Some works simply go unappreciated..U think it might not have touched the people bt d actual reason is people hvn't gone thru these articles. I shall be looking forward for such articles in the near future. But Just wantd to ask u a question..."How??? & what u think???"..

    cheerss!!!
    Asif

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete